Sunday, June 7, 2009

Battery

This sports drama is about a a teenage prodigy pitcher (Nakayama Yuma) who meets a another teenager who can actually catch his fast balls (Takada Sho). As they start playing together they not only form a strong bond as a battery, but they also built a strong friendship. 

I watched this drama because I'm kinda into any story about sports and since my softball season just ended, I decided to watch this one. It is a very nice story, the plot is really good. Not a real drama where you cry and all, but it is tragic. The only downpart of the drama is the ending. I did not like the ending because I thought it came too sundden. I wish the story went on. What makes me mad is that this is actually based on a novel by Asano Atsuko and since I can't read japanese I won't be able to know if that was really the real ending T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment