In this blog I will post any info on , Mangas, Anime or Dramas and my opinion on them. Since I am an otaku this will be more than fun for me xD Sometimes I will also post things I have done or anything other than Asian stuff, but most of the posts will be about MAD
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Vacation Starting
This weekend I have been watching dramas one after the other. Ever since I finished writing an Encyclopedia for school (12 topic intros with each a 400 essay prompt) I am so happy about the free time I have now that I started watching Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese dramas non stop. I watch them on www.mysoju.com and sometimes when the videos suck on that site, I watch on www.dramacrazy.net. The way I watch the dramas is by searching all romance dramas in alphabetical order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment